Monday, October 26, 2009

I am a blogger


when nothing is left but memories,
when everything is lost but character,
when nobody stood by you but me,
save your tears 'cause i'll create a haven where a ray of hope shines to face tomorrow with a smile..

Today, October 26th, marks my very first day of blogging. I don't know where to start, no single assurance if i could keep track of this e-journal. But one thing for me is certain.. i wanted to speak what my mind thinks, how my heart feels and where my feet bring me in exploring the world.

I will not write to create an impression of me. I am no student.

I will not write to educate my readers. I am no teacher.

I will not write to bring my imagination to life. I am no artist.

I will not write to make a record of the past. I am no historian.

I will not write to plan my life. I am no God.

I will just responsibly write anything.

I am a blogger.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogging World! Galing mag english, parang pasadong pasado ang IELTS talaga! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! parang napadaan lang tapos nagsulat..

    ReplyDelete